التسميات

الخميس، 12 أبريل 2012

Detention of UAE Citizens whose nationalities withdrawn later


The UAE nationals, exposed to the security decree that cancelled their nationalities, have been called to the headquarters of the Department of Immigration and Citizenship. There, they were asked to sign a paper requires them to search for another nationality because of the security allegation that their presence in the country is illegal and all will be arrested.
The six citizens rejected to sign this pledge because no formal decision issued regarding the cancellation of their nationalities.
Thereafter, officials in the department decided to arrest the six men and put them in the prison of Al-Shahama.
To read more about those citizens:

هناك 3 تعليقات:

  1. We are professionals in law and provide the grantee for justice. We are Best lawyers in Abu Dhabi, UAE Lawyers, UAE, Egypt in investment, corporate, family, construction, banking, labor, maritime and commercial law.

    ردحذف
  2. Project

    I'm interested in speaking with you about a business deal I desire to actualize with you. To further explore this possibility, I would like you to contact me via my email address to give you a brief description of my field of work and the project idea. Please contact me using my
    email address stated below.(davidhersman57@gmail.com)

    Thank you.
    David Herman

    ردحذف
  3. You delivered such an impressive piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain information. Thanks for sharing such information with us due to which my several concepts have been cleared
    Leadership Development Dubai

    ردحذف