|Name: Hussein Munif Abdullah Al-Jabri|
Date of Birth: 29/03/1959
Nationality: United Arab Emirates
Academic Qualification:BA in Education & Psychology, United Arab Emirates University, January 1982 AD
- School social worker specialist (SSWS), Abu Dhabi Educational Zone schools, between 1982 - 1985 (4 years)
- Al-Mutanabi High School, academic year (1981-1982)
- Omar Bin Abdul Aziz school, academic years (1982-1985)
- School Director, Abu Dhabi Educational Zone schools, 1985 - 1992 AD (7 years).
- Director of Jabir ibn Hayyan School, academic year (1985-1987)
- Director of Zayed II School, academic year (1987-1992)
- School Management Supervisor, academic years 1992 - 1996 AD (5 years).
- Head of Academic Affairs, Abu Dhabi Educational Zone, September 1994 - October 1997.
- Head of Training and Development, Bureau of the Ministry of Public Works, October 1997 - 2005 AD.
- Head of Training and Development, Bureau of Abu Dhabi Municipality (2005-2011)
Training programs and courses:
- Modern Computer Course - 23 / 3 - 9/4/1991 AD.
- Course on meetings and seminars management, February 1993.
- Behavioral and leadership skills course for managers, December 1993.
- Creativity and Innovative Thinking Course, May 1995.
- Course on the art of speed reading, June 1995.
- Course on the development of the performance of work teams, January 1996.
- Skills and strategies for negotiation and agreement course, March 1996.
- Course on developing educational guidance, September 1996.
- Course on Strategic Planning and Change Management, October 1996.
- Course on building and strengthening of social relations, March 1997.
- “Windows 95" computer course, March 1998.
- Course on excellent management and future prospects, April 1998.
- Practical course on the Internet, May 1998.
- Future Leaders Conference, October 1998.
- Presentational & orational skills by using modern techniques, November 1998.
- Course on identifying training needs, December 1998.
- Conference on Strategic orientations in career development and training, May 1999.
- Factual and planned training course, September 1999.
- 4th Conference of Emirates Students’ Union, held in the United States of America, November 1999.
- Participate in the practical session on Strategic Management, June 2001, at the Institute of Administrative Development, Abu Dhabi.
- Participated in the conference on "strategies for training and career development in the twenty-century atheist" July 2001.
- Conference on management skills and steering leadership of excellent directors, December 2001.
- Psychological engineering and the self-development program, held in Abu Dhabi, January 2002.
- Effective Trainer course, March 2002.
- Arab XIII Conference for Training and Development under the title: (Future of Human Resource Management), October 2002
- Course on "Modern Trends in Management", July 2003.
- 12th Annual Training Festival on "the Role of Training in the Activation of Resettlement Policies and the Reduction of Unemployment", held in the Sultanate of Oman between 16-20/08 / 2003.
- " Management and Career Development Forum in the Third Millennium" held in Dubai 27-28/04/2003 AD.
- 13th Annual Conference on Arab Management and the Inevitability of Modernization and Effective Change ", held on 22/12/2003 AD.
- 14th Arab International Conference on Training and Management Development under the title "Standardized Management – the Way to the Future" from 20/04/2004 to 22/04/2004 AD.
- Conference on "Performance-guided Management Training in light of Information Technology" from 09/01/2005 to 13/01/2005 AD.
- 2nd Gulf Forum for Quality Applications in Government Sectors, held in Dubai from 03/05/2005 to 04/05/2005 AD.
- “Privatization: Methods and Channels of Investment" Program, held in Dubai on 4/07/2005 AD.
Research, Studies and Educational Forums Attended:
- Participation in the studying of the educational realities as well as the level of students, teachers, curriculum, regulations, administration and educational buildings for secondary education.
- Participation in the study of acquisition of citizen students in the schools inside Abu Dhabi Educational Zone.
- Participation in the development of secondary education nationwide, January 1992.
- Participation in the writing of the regulative codes of the first-level teachers.
- Preparation of a memorandum on the management and leadership accredited for rehabilitating the candidates for the posts of School Directors and Assistant School Directors.
- Participation in the preparation of the regulative panel for the board of school directors.
- Effective Leadership Course which was delivered to the school directors of Abu Dhabi Educational Zone, February 1994.
- Chairman of the ad hoc Committee for the preparation and reviewing of the research issued by the Council of school directors and supervisors within Abu Dhabi Educational Zone, which entitled as "Educational Field Studies", May 1996.
- “School Supervisor is an Educational Commander: A Field View” a course delivered to school supervisors within Abu Dhabi Educational Zone, February 1996.
- Lecturer and chief of an educational training course for the candidates nominated for the administrative functions, April 1993 and March 1997.
- Leader of an environmental service camp in February 1985.
- Founder of the school Umrah trips project in 1982.
Membership in Committees and Councils:
- Chairman of the Committee on Rules and control for high school certificate years, academic years 89/90 and 90/1991 in AD.
- Member of the formal delegation visiting Bahrain, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait for briefing the experiences of these States in the development of secondary education, March 1992.
- Founder and Chairman of the council of School Directors of Abu Dhabi Educational Zone 92 / 1993 AD.
- Member of the Interviewing Committee for the candidates applied for the posts of Assistant School Director, March 92, April 93 and March 94 AD.
- Head of the School Management Committee in Abu Dhabi Educational Zone, 1993.
- Supervisor-General of Summer Quranic Centers in Abu Dhabi Educational Zone, 1993.
- Chairman of the the Umrah trips supervision committees in 1993.
- Chairman of the Committee studying the establishment of model schools, March 1994.
- Chairman of the Executive Committee responsible for establishing the first model schools (Al-Ghazali Model School), April 1994.
- Supervisor of the Public Exams Follow-up Committees, May 1992 and May 1995.
- Chairman of the Committee for drafting the panel of role, functions and responsibilities of the first-level teachers in 1995.
- Founder and Chairman of the Committee of educational guides in Abu Dhabi Educational Zone, academic years: 95/96 - 96/1997 AD.
- Supervisor-General of the centers of literacy and adult education for the years 95/96 and 96/1997 AD.
- Member of the Selection Committee of Innovators, November 1996.
- Member of the Committee of vocational guidance in the Abu Dhabi Educational Zone, January 1996.
- Chairman of the Committee for amending the codes of internal transportation in Abu Dhabi Educational Zone, March 96 and March 1997.
- Chairman of the Committee for raising the level of the teachers by relieving their burdens, December 1997.
- Member of the preparation and staff performance evaluation committee, Ministry of Public Works, July 1998.
- Deputy Chairman of the Committee on Training and Development, Ministry of Public Works, September 1998.
Other Social Services:
- Management of Science Club.
- Contributing in the project management process of Sheikh Zayed project for memorization of the Qur’an.
- Founder and Chairman of the “Life Skills” Foundation for Educational Services (which is considered the first educational institution in the UAE).
- Establishment of the first nursery for female workers in the governmental institutions.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Teachers Society.
Certificates of Merit & Letters of Appreciation:
- Certificate of Appreciation - Kuwait Teachers Society, March 1987.
- Certificate of Appreciation for accomplishing the tasks related to secondary school certificate examinations, September 1991.
- Certificate of Appreciation for the participation in the vision-development of the establishment of Al-Ghazali model School, 1994.
- Certificate of Gratitude, Faith Day, May 1994.
- Certificate of Appreciation for participating in studying the acquisition of citizen students in the schools of Abu Dhabi Educational Zone, 1995 AD.
- Certificate of Appreciation for contributing to the success of the Educational Forum held in Al-Qadisiyah Secondary Schools 1995.
- Certificate of Gratitude for the contributions of the Council of Educational Guidance in the areas of education and learning, 1996.
- Certificate of Appreciation for the preparation of the course on the development of educational guidance, which was carried out by Dr. Khalid Al-Omari, Jordan's former Minister of Education and Higher Education, 1996.
- Certificate of Appreciation for contributing to the preparation of vocational guidance fair, 1996.
- Certificate of Appreciation for the preparation and reviewing of the researches titled "Field Studies", issued by the Council of School Directors and Educational Guides in the Abu Dhabi Educational Zone, 1997.
- Certificate of Merit for the outstanding efforts in the educational work for the academic year 96/1997 AD, received from the UAE Minister of Education.
- Certificate of Creativity, Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Teacher’s Award, October 1997, 1st session.
- Certificate of Appreciation from the Association of Teachers in the UAE, 1999.